Monday 22 July 2013

Honestly, its not easy.

Tranquility in the Okavango Delta
While its been relatively easy (and sort of fun) to photograph and document the meals I make to keep myself and Mr Duncan in optimum health in the hope of conceiving again in the future...   I have more than a dozen unpublished posts in which I have written about my pregnancies/loss/reactions to the world at large. Especially the pregnant and mother-of-newborn world which seems to be so prevalent in the media at the moment.   Grrr.

One of the reasons I started this blog was to help me work through the feelings - what is it to grow (eg gardening) or create (cooking, sewing) something and have it not work out in the same way that my babies were created and real, but didnt work out.

Maybe draw some parallels.

Maybe have an outlet for expressing the rollercoaster of awe and fear and love and bitterness and hope and despair and jealousy and pragmatism and acceptance and anger I feel.

But my unpublished posts seem so inadequate to express what I am experiencing I've been storing them up to re-work until they do.

Maybe I'm just not ready yet.

I mean, writing it all down has its own value.  But sharing?  Even to no readership -  it still seems a step too far.  Like its actually real. Which is seriously is. But....

I had a total meltdown last Thursday which (once I regained some semblance of perspective) just reinforced the fact that I need to deal with it.

But really... it is not easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...